CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

What are kids thinking??



I love this picture. Audra is so funny she really liked the Alligators. Today while I was at the doctors I picked Audra up and tried to hold her like a baby (I do this alot and she never complains)Well today she said something that was so funny the doctors couldnt stop laughing I picked her up and she gave me a mad face and said "no mom I am NOT a baby" and her face was so serious I am sad that my 2 year old is growing up:( she is so big but so little it feels like i just had her last week (and I still have all the weight to prove it) lol any way I just wanted to express my gratitude for the chance to have a wonderfull child

1 comments:

shanda said...

she's deffinatley looking more and more grown up. Especially in her adorable witch costume! So cute...So Kym why were you at the doctors????